Monday, June 7, 2010

n6




Burberry Trench Coat in beige and in pristine condition. I was flipping through the coat section, there were the usual London Fog, Avant Garde, Tip Top and Croydons, and just before I was about to leave, I saw this in the XL section. I picked it up, and it was marked size 40!! My size, which by the way, is supposed to be large, not x-large, but this is Value Village, these people don't know their stuffs, which results in my getting this gorgeous trench coat in pristine condition for a mere $50, which by the way, is the highest price I've ever paid for anything at Value Village. But it's worth it, considereing this trench coat retails for $1500.







Burberry Golf Jacket in mustard-ish green in my size. I love that embroidered crest on the left chest. It looks so amazing. Found this a while back in the Value Village close to my house. It didn't have a tag, so I took it to the counter to ask for the price, and the lady just glanced at it and said, "$7.99?" It made my week.






No comments:

Post a Comment