Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vogue China April 2010


Vogue China is getting better and better in terms of editorials. I love the fact that they use a lot of Asian models, unlike Vogue Nippon, which rarely uses any Asian models (with the exception of Tao Okamoto being used like, once). There are two editorials in this issue of Vogue China that was amazingly beautiful. One features Tao wearing this bleached wig, I don't like the hair, but this bleached, artificially colored hair is everywhere recently, from the runways of Yohji Yamamoto to Tavi. I love the dresses being used in here and the slight fantasy feel to all these images. I'll let the images do the talking here.



The next set is Du Juan in a beauty editorial. I always think that Du Juan is the most famous Chinese model internationally, but lately, Liu Wen is bigger and more popular, especially with the runways. But this beauty editorial featuring Du Juan was simply genius. It is simple, and to the point. 
I love her facial expressions. Seriously, this girl should score a beauty campaign. Probably Shiseido or something along that line. She would rock it.

(all images from vogue.cn)


No comments:

Post a Comment