Monday, December 7, 2009

Vancouver Street Style - 12/07/09



Today was a really nice day, though a bit chilly. I have always wanted to do something like this, like document street style. I think it is so fascinating, hearing about other people's fashion inspiration and where they shop etc. Anyways, I never really had the guts to stop someone on the streets and be like "HEY! I like your outfit, Can I take a pic and put it on my blog?" Even though I really want to do it, I just can't seem to find the time and courage to do it. But with Ashley's help today, well, we were actually going to do her project, but I just, hopped in on the train and decided to join in! Knowing her, loud and brave and all-out-there! JK! Anyways, stylish people in Vancouver are like... endangered or something. It's pathetic.

However, we managed to find two.


Reannan


(Spotted on the Skytrain, followed her off the Granville Skytrain station)







Theo


(Spotted outside Sophia Books)

1 comment:

  1. loud, brave and all out there! hahaha
    thanks Mr.Yu.

    I adore the side pic of Theo!
    We have to do this more often : )

    ReplyDelete