Monday, May 17, 2010

n2


These pile of clothes make me glee. Burberry, Issey Miyake, Issac Mizrahi, Thierry Mugler, Nina Ricci, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Oscar de la Renta, Lanvin, Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Missoni, Tommy Hilfiger, Giorgio Armani, Valentino, Versace, Vree & Dreeland, Balmain, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Polo Ralph Lauren, and some other ones that I forgot are in these piles. 
Hand washed, machine washed and home dry cleaned most of these, will take some more to the dry cleaner tomorrow. I vow to not shop for the next two months. I haven't gone thrifting for the last two weeks, well I have, and I spotted some stuffs that I wanted, but I didn't buy it, I waited until today. And thanks god I did, I hit THE JACKPOT. I was smiling all day. It is still beyond me how people just decide to take all these awesome designer clothes out of their closet and donate them to Value Village, like why? But whatever, people donating designer stuffs is good for me.

And the fact that all these clothes cost less than ANY SINGLE ONE of the shirts in the pile bought new at Holt Renfrew or Leowe or wherever else makes me ecstatic.

Will start posting individual images of my new babies once they've been freshened up.

No comments:

Post a Comment