Sunday, March 21, 2010

let's start from here

Look - Thrifted Plaid Wool Blazer from Salvation Army // Tommy Hilfiger White Knitted Sweater // Club Monaco Green & White Gingham Shirt // Club Monaco Yellow Tailored Shorts // Urban Outfitters Creme Boat Shoes // Louis Vuitton Beaubourg in Damier Canvas

I had a very satisfying weekend. With two birthdays, one on Friday and one on Saturday, I was out both nights to celebrate with my friends. Pretty much went through half of Vancouver. Ate, laughed, and smiled, I really enjoyed the company. There's just so much to do, and I just feel slightly overwhelmed. But there's not really much that I can do except to keep on doing what I am doing. Below are pictures from the BBQ party at Kim Ga Nae, a Korean all you can eat BBQ restaurant near Aberdeen Centre in Richmond. I personally don't recommend it because I am not a big fan of meat lately. Eating too much meat makes me feel like I want to puke. But anywho, we had a lot of fun eating and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment