Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hey! You got chalk dust on your sweater!



A.F. Vandevorst

Finally! A collection that makes my heart beats twice as fast as it should. This is what fashion is supposed to be doing to everyone's heart! I love the uniform reference, I love the armor reference. I LOVE the chalk dust effect. It makes me want to go buy a pack of chalk (Do they even sell chalk anymore??) and throw them all over my black boots and black sweaters. This whole collection was very put together, sophisticated, yet full of details that are merely there, but when you squint your eyes and look very closely, they're there. The belts are also to die for. The whole collection was amazing, with the exception of this look.  This color is awful. I don't get why people make clothes in this color.



I want to touch every piece of this collection and sink myself in this sea of awesomeness.


(all image from style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment