Monday, December 14, 2009

puerile



Back in the days.
When we went to carnivals.
When we ate snow cones with strawberry sauce.
When we shot balloons to get that plush doll.
When we believed in Santa Claus.
When we believed in happily ever after.
When our imaginations take us on the wildest adventure possible.

Back in the days,

When everything was wonderful.





I think I have officially came up with a "mission statement" for denier & manera.
Just need to somehow state it in a more fashionable manner.
Anyway, last week of school. 88% done my evening dress and it is looking cute and lovely. Had to go through everything and pick out stuffs for the portfolio show on Tuesday, and it struck me how much I've grown over the past 10 months or so, it is beyond me.
Now, I am going to lie in bed, listen to Chopin's Nocturne in E flat Minor, and read Alice in the Wonderland.


Long, long ago, in a land far, far away, there was a boy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment