Monday, January 17, 2011

moschino fw2011













This was a very all-over-the-place collection. While there were some obviously nice pieces that would be great additions to anyone's wardrobe, I thought the collection as a whole was rather strange. The inspiration was incorporated really nicely into some looks, taken WAY too literally in some looks to the point that the models were simply like soccer players, and some looks did not even tie in with the collection like that last look that I posted, which, ironically, was my favorite look of the entire collection. I loved the layerings though, and the footprint suit was a clever idea, but other than that, this collection was quite mediocore. I really didn't get the point of having the models holding footballs while walking down the runway, like why?

No comments:

Post a Comment